- Why is there more then one Ask HR link in my Quick Links tile ?
- After receiving the refresh, I now have more AskHR links showing up in my quick links tile
- How do I edit the links in the Quick Links tile ?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the System
- Click on Home Page
- Click on "Quick Links"
- This is by-design that 'Ask HR' links are available in the Homepage 3's Quick links popup, because they are one of the many sub-navigation tab links in the various modules of the suite.
- Consider the first "Ask HR" link in the Quick links popup - The first one in my example goes to the same location in the system as if you were to navigate to the 'Objectives' module from the header's module picker. From there you will see 'Objective Plan', 'Status Report', 'Execution map', 'Meeting Agenda', 'Help & Tutorials', and 'Ask HR' sub navigation links.
- Consider the second 'Ask HR' link in my example: this one could potentially go to the 'Performance module from the headers module picker. From there, you will see 'Review', 'Team Overview', '360 Executive Review', 'Help & Tutorial', and 'Ask Hr' sub navigation tab links. This one is the last "Ask HR' Sub Navigation link that is showing up as the second 'Ask Hr' in the Homepage 3 Quicklinks popup
This scenario is by-design that all module and sub navigation tab links in the header show up in the Quicklinks popup of the Homepage 3 Quicklinks as available links to select, so that users can add any of these as favorites and have a quick way to navigate to any of these modules and sub tab navigation pages.
successfactors, SFEC, refresh, PLT, SF EC, Service Center, ask hr, askhr, success factors, edit quick links, ECT 91664, ect91664, ECT-91664 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-AHR , Ask HR - Employee Central Service Center (ECSC) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 1711 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711