- Symbol of association, aggregation and composition links is displayed following the Entity-Relationship notation in an Object-Oriented Model (OOM).
- An association is not drawn as a solid line between the pair of objects. The arrow should indicate Class B.
- An aggregation is not decorated with a hollow diamond at the end of the line.
- A composition is not decorated with a filled black diamond.
- The UML Notation is not respected.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
EDM, CIM, ER , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.