A user is trying to request a new schedule for a course he/she found on the catalog, however the option is not available (Request Schedule). The only option available is to assign.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the LMS user side
- Search some courses on the catalog
- Some courses you have the option to request schedule, however other courses the only option is to assign to you
The option to see the "Request Schedule" will only be visible in the case of Scheduled Only Courses (Instructor-led Course) . If the course is not an Scheduled only course,then this option would not be available i.e. when the course is Online/Blended/Other classification, then the Request Schedule option will not be available.
- when an ILT Course has an offering associated, the user will not see the option to "Request Schedule" in the Catalog. This is confirmed to be an expected behavior of the system for this reason:
- Request schedule for items already on the learning plan allows for requesting schedules more consistently because users in this process flow may have an more urgent need esp if the item is assigned with a due date they have to comply with.
- It dynamically appears in the catalog when there is no available offerings because that is really when an admin would want the user to request additional offerings be added.
- But if the item is already on their plan, then they typically have more justification for the additional request if the current options don't suit.
sap sf lms disable class request registration Request Schedule Not available Course Scheduled Offering catalog , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , Problem