- After creating Time Off Calendars via the Time Off Calendars tool they don't appear in the UI but you can see the objects via Manage Data
- Unable to see created calendars in the New UI
- I created a calendar and they aren't showing up
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Time Off Calendar
- Navigate to the new User Interface
- No Calendars are present
- The 'PayGroup' object is not active in the system
- The 'PayGroup' object is required by the system in the new user interface for background functions to be carried out even if it is not actively in use
- Re-Activate the 'PayGroup' object
- Navigate to Admin Center > Configure Object Definition
- First Drop Down = Object Definition
- Second Drop Down = Pay Group
- Activate and Configure the 'PayGroup' object according to the Implementation guide
- Clear the MDF Cache in provisioning (If you do not have access to provisioning, please contact your implementation partner, or request assistance from Product Support and please mention this KBA)
- Log into provisioning
- Select your company ID
- Scroll down to the bottom to find the 'MDF Cache Tool'
- Click on 'Clear Cache'
- Click on "Click Here to Clear Cache"
- Refresh the OData cache
- Navigate to Admin Center > OData API Metadata Refresh and Export
- Click on 'Refresh Metadata Cache'
paygroup, SF EC, Time Calendars, SFEC, Time Type, success factors, successfactors, employee Central, empcentrl , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions