The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with resolving problems with Business Process Management (BPM).
Problems investigated in this decision tree are:
- BPM Archiving (Performance Issue)
- Documentation for Archiving
- Performance Issue
- Data Base Growing
- Refresh of Completed Items
- UWL for BPM (BPMUWLConnector)
- UWL and BPM connectors maintenance
- BPM Runtime (Processes and Tasks)
- Processes Stuck (BPM Actions)
- Intermediate Message Event Fails
- BPM applications cannot be started
- Process Modeling (NWDS/NWDI)
- NW Java System and NWDS Versions
- NWDS Version
- Most Important KBA's
The below referred decision tree will help you to identify the cause of the problem.
- SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management (BPM)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
bpm, process and tasks, business process management, bpem, archiving, glx, guided answers , KBA , BC-BMT-BPM-SRV , Process Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.