You created a Production Order, but notice that the Production Task IDs are not in sequence, for example the Supply Task ID and the Make Task ID are not in sequence.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control workcenter.
- Go to the Production Order view.
- Find and select the relevant Production Order.
- Click the Edit button.
- Go to the Order Structure tab.
- You can see that the Supply Task ID and Make Task ID are not in sequence.
Task ID is proposed by system randomly during run time.
You will have to follow the Start Feasibility in the Task control screen. This means you have to start with the Task with the green Start Feasibility symbol.
Once this Task is completed system will set the Start Feasibility for the next task in sequence to Green.
Production Task, Production Order, Make Task, Supply Task, Start Feasibility, Sequence , KBA , production task number sequence , start feasibility , sequence , production order , production task , make task , supply task , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem