How to add objectives to Assessment Exams.
-Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Content->Assessment;
Search for the Exam and Edit it;
Select the Locale;
Click Settings button on the top right;
- The Objective search is grayed out:
This is currently as designed. The reason behind this is due to allowing users to modify objective relationships within an Exam can result in invalid circular relationships. An example could be a user could add a question in an exam to an objective that is already part of that exam causing a duplicate question.
As a workaround, customers can follow below steps to add Objectives to Assessments:
- After creating the questions in the exam.
- Go to Content > Question Library > Search for your question you created.
- Select the Question ID tick box > Edit:
4. From here you will get to the same screen as you see under Assessment Builder but you will have the ability to search for and add Objectives here:
Objectives under Assessment Objectives under Questions , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem