Customer asks to hide/remove the Resources tab from Company Info
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The Resources Tab can be controlled by RBP permissions:
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Select role from which you want to remove or show the tab;
- Remove the permission Manage System Properties -> Company Resources Admin to remove the tab for those users;
To the change to be effictive, you need to log out and login back to see the "Resources" Tab behavior change.
- Only if there is no information at all in Resources that the tab will be hided from all users without the permission "Company Resources Admin";
- If any user with the permission "Company Resources Admin" adds anything to Resources, the tab will then be visible to all user to display this company resoruces information.
- Only user with the permissions will have permissions to add to Resources;
- If the tab is show for users without the permission and the tab shows no information, it is likely that the Hide Admin Resources link feature is disabled on provisioning;
- To solve this reqeust your partner (or raise an incident for LOD-SF-PLT in case you do not have a partner) and ask to enable Hide Admin Resources link on provisioning company settings;
- Note that this change is not reversible so once this is enabled it is not possible to roll back.
Company Info, Resources Tab, Resources , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-ORG , Org Chart Issues , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To