Overview of how to use the following features, in the Bonus Assignment Statement in Variable Pay:
- Manage Statement Templates
- Generate Bonus Assignment Templates
- Recall Bonus Assignment Statements
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
These functions allow the user to generate statements (based on their target population in RBP), for users on the worksheets from a Variable Pay plan.
- In the Variable Pay Plan, the figure under ‘Assigned Employees’ displays only the number of employees who have completed the forms for this plan. See 1 in screenshot below.
- In the Variable Pay Plan, the figure under ‘Generated’ displays the total number of employees that statements have been generated for. This is based on target population and a user will not be able to generate statements for users who are not part of their target population. See 2 in screenshot below.
- In the Variable Pay Plan, the value under ‘Group Name’ only appears on the statement template (Statement Template can be seen under "Template Name") that is not set as the default template. When you create a group and set itfor a particular template, it will assign the users in the group to that template. This is a great way to save time with large employee groups that need a different template to the default template. See 3 in screenshot below.
- In the Variable Pay Plan, the "actions" button gives you the option to download statements, manage permissions and to remove the template. See 4 in screenshot below.
- In the Variable Pay Plan there are two buttons above the select template button. The first button is a download button. The second gives you the option to "Manage Statement Assignment Groups". From here you can group employees to make assigning to statements easier. See 5 in screenshot below.
- You can create new categories to group members with by adding the desired category to the datamodel XML. This is done by your Partner/ Consultant or Professional Services - See KBA 2149831 - To contact Professional Services, Partner and Account/Finance Team.
- When you click "download statements" from the action button you can opt to have all of the statements in a PDF, or individually in seperate files (It will only put into files, the statements for people in your target population).
- Downloading the statements from People Profile/Employee Profile is currently not supported.
- Statements need to be generated, before you can download them. This can be done from the dropdown option on Bonus Assignment Statements. You should run bonus payout before you do this.
- Bonus Assignment Statements are custom made and there isn't a standard statement template available in the success store.
Variable Pay, Bonus Assignment Statements, Bonus, Compensation, Target Population, Statement , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-PS , Personal Statements , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions