- Assigned By field is not visible in User's Learning Plan
- todoFields[assignedBy].visible property is set to true in USER LEARNING PLAN configuration
- Users do not see 'Assigned by' field for the Admin assigned items and curricula
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
Note: todoFields[assignedBy].visible is set to true in USER LEARNING PLAN configuration (System admin > Configuration > System Configuration > USER LEARNING PLAN)
As an Admin:
- Login as Admin > Assign item to user
- Navigate to user record > Launch Proxy
- Search for the assigned item in learning plan
- Notice that 'Assigned by' field does not show the admin id
As a Learner:
- Login as User
- Navigate to My Learning Plan
- 'Assigned by' field is not found under Item title.
- This behavior is by design.
- The 'Assigned by' field will only be available if the item or curriculum is self assigned or is assigned by a supervisor.
- The Admin details will not be shown.
- An enhancement request can be submitted to have this functionality considered in the future development cycles.
- Please submit a request via the Customer Community Portal.
- For detailed steps, review KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
SF, Success Factors, LMS, todoFields[assignedBy].visible, User Learning Plan, todoFields set to true, item, admin, curricula, system configuration, enhancement request, self assigned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions