You are using SFIN or S4HANA, you are experience one of the following issue during or after asset balance carryforward.
- Incorrect planned depreciation for mid-year transfer legacy asset in period 12, depreciation recalculation (T-code AFAR) is not working
- Incomplete balance carryforward after execute T-code FAGLGVTR, part of assets don't have value in part or all depreciation areas in new fiscal year
- Error message AA698 occurred when trying to change asset master (T-code AS02) in new fiscal year
- Error message AA416 during asset settlement (T-code CO88 or T-code KO88) in new fiscal year
- During the execution of periodic activities like Balance Carryforward (FAGAGVTR), recalculation (AFAR), posting depreciation (AFABN) o year closing (AJAB), RFC error AA765 is triggered.
SFIN and S4HANA
Incomplete asset balance carryforward; Incorrect planned depreciation; AA765; AA 765; AA698; AA 698; AA416; AA416 , KBA , au267 , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.