You run the legacy Goal List report and get the no permission in the report result.
The permission is given properly and the affected user is able to access goal data for the desired user via the goal portlet and when running ad hoc reports.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- List, Spotlight, Spreadsheet & Classic Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the system then go to reports
- Under Form List open the Goal List report
- Select the desired option and generate the report
- A message will appear showing the number of goals that should display with the message no permission next to it and no goal details will appear.
The filtering option Allow users with Detailed Reporting Rights to see public Goals was not checked
To allow user with detailed reporting rights to see public goals from the Goal List report the filtering option Allow users with Detailed Reporting Rights to see public Goals must be selected.
This can be done as follow:
From the admin center - tool search select the filtering option
- Check the Allow users with Detailed Reporting Rights to see public Goals box and save it
- Your user should now be able to see the expected result
goal list no permission , KBA , target list , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711