- You have customized date duration X calculated based on user status change.
- Changing user status triggers the duration calculation however the value is doubled
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
UPDATE_DURATION, CL_CRM_SRQM_UPDATE_DUR_DT, CRM_SRQM_UPDATE_STATUS_DUR, CRM_SRQM_UPDATE_DURATION_EC , KBA , CRM-BTX-SRQ-SLA , Service Level Management , CRM-BF-DAT , Date Management , CRM-BTX-SRQ , Service Request , CRM-BTX-SRQ-BF , Basic functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.