Marriage benefit: Eligibility criteria
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Global Benefits
Marriage benefit will get displayed in approved claim section when below conditions are met
- Value in standard "marital status" field in personal information portlet is changed to Married.
- Value in standard "married since date" in personal information portlet is changed.
- Marriage benefit has trigger event selected as "Marriage". Check below screenshot:
Associated pay component will also get displayed in the spot bonus/pay component non recurring portlet if 'Payroll Integration' for the benefit is set to Yes.
- If there is a workflow for approving the Personal Information data changes (Marital Status and Marital Status Since), the final approver of it must have View and Edit permissions for the related Pay Component in the benefit. Otherwise, the benefit will not be added to the user.
- The benefit type should be Reimbursement.
- Enrollment Required should be No.
- Benefit Schedule does not apply for this benefit.
- The employee doesn't need to claim the benefit. The system automatically triggers the claim process as per the life trigger event configuration.
- Marital Status field in personalInfo HIRS element should be using standard "ecMaritalStatus" picklist.
Q:Can we add an eligibility rule for marriage benefit?
Yes, an eligibility rule can be added. In that case amount will get posted only if the rule condition is met and the value in marital status is Married and "married since date" is changed.
Benefit, Marriage benefit, Wedding, Marriage, married, life event, Marital , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To