- Some LMS SCORM content grading completions may display decimal scores to the users upon completion of LMS content courses
- Is it possible for decimal scores to be displayed to users in the User Interface of the LMS for users to view their grades when logging in?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The LMS database can store decimal scores without any issues.
- When the users complete a course online: the score data is recorded in the PA_CBT_STUD_CPNT_MOD table, in AICC_DATA column. It is recorded in the same format that is shown in the SCORM API call string sent by the content
- The score displayed to the users in the UI is however always rounded to show an integer value, it is pulled from the SCORE column in the PA_CBT_STUD_CPNT_MOD table
Additional details: in AICC_DATA, the score is displayed in a pattern such as "SCORE=78,100,0" and these values can be interpreted as follow:
- The actual score recorded for the user while completing the course online (78)
- The maximum score that can be given to users (100)
- The minimum score that may be given to users (0)
AICC, grade, display, user can't see decimals, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions