When you try to export an opportunity to target group, you will get error message : Target Group ID Missing ; Save Failed.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the New Business Work Center.
- Go to Opportunities View and navigate to Opportunities List.
- Select Opportunity XYZ and Click on Export button(XYZ is the ID of the Opportunity).
- Select Export to Target Group.
- In the new screen you will get the error Message :Target Group ID missing; Save Failed.
You have not scoped Campaign Management and Target Groups in Business Configuration. Since you have not scoped the target group when you try to export the opportunity to Target Group, the system will not be able to create new Target Group and will give the error mesaage.
Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Projects.
- Select the First Implementation project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Step 3 Scoping.
- Under Scoping Elements, Click on Marketing and expand.
- Expand Marketing and Select the checkbox Campaign Management.
- In the next steps answer all the relevant question and confirm your changes.
Once the above the changes are made, you will be able to use Target Groups and Export to Target Groups.
Target Group; target group View missing; export to target group; , KBA , AP-CPG-TG , Target Group , Problem
SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1705 ; SAP BUSINESS BYDESIGN 1708 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1711 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1802 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1805