You have added the field is-accompanying-dependent under presonRelationshipInfo in the datamodel/Manage Business Configuration and you have also given the permission but regardless of your configuration the field is not displayed under the dependents portlet.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Dependents Mangement
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to manage business configuration and under personRelationshipInfo add the field;
- Now go to manage role base permission and under the section effective dated entities provide the permission for this field;
- Now select any employee and try to add a dependent;
- See that the field is-accompanying-dependent is not displayed;
There are prerequisites she this field listed below.
To use the field is-accompanying-dependent, Global assignment must be enabled in the instance.
The field is-accompanying-dependent is only visible for users who are on a Global Assignment.
For more information about the use of this field, please refer to the Implementing and Configuring Dependents in Employee Central handbook.
- Guide: Implementing Pension Payouts in Employee Central
- Guide: Implementing and Configuring Dependents in Employee Central
- Guide: Data Object Tables in Employee Central
- 2276703 - “Is Address Same As Employee” field in Dependents Portlet
- 2318779 - Employee Central - Dependents Management
- 2686253 - Cannot see the "is-beneficiary" Field in the Dependants Block on 'My Employee File' or 'New Hire Wizard'
- 2600614 - Field is-accompanying-dependent is missing even after enabling and giving permission
- 2715533 - Global Info fields missing in the UI but when selecting the same country/region again they appear
field missing, global assignment, add field in dependent portlet, is-accompanying-dependent, Is Address Same, Accompanying, Is Beneficiary, dependent , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , How To