- While uploading the contract using standard IDoc PURCONTRACT_CREATE, the posting failed without any valid reason. The response status for the IDoc is 51, with the message "No instance of object type PurchasingContract has been created. External reference:".
- The issue can also happen when using BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE or any application/program which calls this BAPI.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, EDI, IDOC, BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE, CONVERSION_FACTOR_GET, ME_CONVERSION_BPRME, MEINS, BPRME, PO_UNIT, ORDERPR_UN, T006, T006A , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.