- Application Error Occurs when making a change to Job Information data from the Take Action UI (Take Action > Change Job and Compensation Information)
- Application Error Occurs when navigating to the Job Information section of the Add New Employee (or other Hire /Rehire wizards)
- Fingerprint: dd0553706c2e3c9d84212e09543cf4e7d5efe664
- Employee Central 2.0
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
Take Action > Change Job and Compensation Information > select Job Information > select Effective Date > Application Error Occurs with Fingerprint: dd0553706c2e3c9d84212e09543cf4e7d5efe664
The Job Information blocks configured in Configure People Profile (Job Information and Organisation Information) are corrupted. This corruption occurred when deploying People Profile to the instance. If you look closely in the Edit Dialogue for these blocks, the fields are duplicated (i.e. You will see the fields under Position, Organisational, Job and Time sections, and then you will see the sections and fields listed again directly after the last section)
The solution is to delete and re-deploy the blocks - this will force the blocks to rebuild based on the Business Configuration (Data Model XML).
Navigate to Admin Center > Configure People Profile
- Identify the blocks that have Job Information and Organisation Information configured.
- Delete both blocks (Job Information and Organisation Information)
- Click Save to save the People Profile Configuration
- Refresh the page
- Add both blocks back again
- Click Save
The error will nolonger occur when visiting the UI's.
2600729 - Application Error Received via the Take Action Change Job and Compensation Info with fingerprint=7b147d4009e609dcbb8dff7649e8c71085ca8a00
fingerprint=dd0553706c2e3c9d84212e09543cf4e7d5efe664, Fingerprint: dd0553706c2e3c9d84212e09543cf4e7d5efe664, ec, jobInfo, job information, mss ui, take action, change job and compensation information, new hire, hire wizard, rehire, pp3, people profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem