In a Sales work center view, e.g. Opportunities, you filter for Party Roles. Via the More Options functionality you want to enter a name in the Value To field. However, the Value To field is greyed out.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work Center.
- Open the Opportunities work center view.
- Open the Advanced Search.
- Find the Party Role field and click on the More Options button beside the field.
- In the small pop-up window you want to enter data into the Value To field. But it is greyed out and not editable.
The Value To fields is only active/ editable for the Between option in the Condition field. This option, however, is not available for the Party Role field. The Between option is used to define number ranges , e.g. Account IDs, but cannot be used for text values such as Party Roles.
This is an expected system behaviour.
Party Role, Value To, Advanced Search, More Options , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions