- What is the purpose of the checkbox 'Use user's corp. structure' in 'Assign Group' under 'Security'?
- User not able to see all the activities based on the assigned corporate structure
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Default Account Option set up in super admin
- "Use User's corp.structure" is available only to the group with the role User (Security -> Groups -> User)
- There is an account option which regulates this functionality.
- WQ.Monitoring.DisableHRCorpStructure = true (by default)- the named user will be able to see only his assigned activities.
- WQ.Monitoring.DisableHRCorpStructure = false - the named user will be able to see all activities by his corp structure level (if the checkbox "Use User's corp. Structure" is enabled)
Corporate structure, SF, ONB, Success Factors, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions