- You have installed the B2B Add-on on your non-central Adapter Engine (aka: decentral Adapter Engine, DAE, non-CAE).
- You would like to access the Trading Partner Management (TPM) and you have added the necessary roles (SAP_PI_B2B_TPM_ADMIN or SAP_PI_B2B_TPM_READONLY).
- When you open the B2B Integration Cockpit the link for TPM is greyed out and not clickable.
SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on 1.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 >= SP08
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3 >= SP05
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on 2.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 >= SP18
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4 >= SP15
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 >= SP00
SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, business-to-business add-on 1.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
Trading Partner Management, TPM, Decentral Adapter Engine, DAE, non-central Adapter Engine, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, B2B Add-on 1.0, B2B Add-on 2.0 , KBA , BC-XI-CON-B2B-ICP , Integration Cockpit , BC-XI-CON-B2B , B2B add-on (business-to-business) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.