- A business rule was created that will trigger a warning message when saving data in Job Information.
- When one or more messages are displayed by the system, it does not show the messages separated by numbers.
For new hire messages, the warnings appear separately:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- The issue is only reproducible in UI version ECv12.
- Engineering team will not fix this display issue in this UI version as all enhancements are applicable for People Profile only.
- Currently the recommendation is to switch to People Profile (PP3).
- With PP3 the behavior is as expected in all scenarios.
SF, Success Factors, EC, Warning Messages, People Profile 3, V12, Migration, Business Rules, ECT-91808 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-RUL , Job Info Business Rules , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions