- You have activated or are in the process to activate the Business Function FIN_AA_PARALLEL_VAL.
- Error Message No. ACC_AA081 - Chart of depreciation 0XX: Assign a target ledger group to area 01 is issues in customizing task "Check Prerequisites for Activating Asset Accounting (New)"
- Error Message No. ACC_AA130 - Switch for new Asset Accounting cannot be activated may also be displayed
- The listed Chart of depreciation is not in your environment (Transaction OAPL - Set Chart of Depreciation: Chart of depreciation 0XX not defined - Message No. AC247)
Long text of Message No. ACC_AA081
Chart of depreciation 0XX: Assign a target ledger group to area 01
Message No. ACC_AA081
A target ledger group must be assigned to each depreciation area.
However, there is no target ledger group assigned to depreciation area 01 in chart of depreciation 0XX.
Processing is terminated.
Assign a target ledger group to the depreciation area.
Long text of Message No. ACC_AA130
Switch for new Asset Accounting cannot be activated
Message No. ACC_AA130
The prerequisites for activating new Asset Accounting have not been met.System ResponseNew Asset Accounting (Customizing switch PARALLEL_VAL) cannot be activated.ProcedureEnsure that the prerequisites for new Asset Accounting have been met.
The individual prerequisites are listed in Customizing for Asset Accounting (New) under Prepare New Asset Accounting. Then try to activate new Asset Accounting again.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
FIN_AA_PARALLEL_VAL, RACHECK_ACTIVATION_PARVAL, AC247, AC 247, Chart of depreciation not defined, ACC_AA081, ACC_AA130, OAOB , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.