- Physical Inventory (PI) was created for Handling Unit/(s) ( HU ) but cannot see the record in tables LINK, LINP, LINV.
- The Handling Unit statuses in HUMO indicate that a physical inventory is active for the HU.
- HUMO issues error HUGENERAL053 during posting.
- HUGENERAL 053 : "Handling unit &1 has status "cannot be changed" - Process cancelled"
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HUINV01, HUINV02, HUINV03, HUINV_HDR, HUINV_ITEM, pi, "physical inventory", STATUS, HUSSTAT-STAT, I0539, I0540, INIV, INVE, HUINV04, HUINV05 , KBA , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.