- Message no. FAA_POST213 - Not possible to transfer posted values for asset & &; base amount missing is returned when entering an amount in field 'Ordinary dep.posted' (field NAFAG) in transaction ABLDT during legacy data transfer.
- Since the base amount exists, the error seems unexpected.
- It is observed that the error only occurs when entries are made against multiple depreciation areas, and which are assigned to two different ledgers (ledger groups).
- For the long text of the error FAA_POST 213 check transaction SE91.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
FAA_POST 213 ABLDT NAFAG, ‘Ordinary dep.Posted’, OADB, LDGRP, Chart of Depreciation , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.