You have created a G/L Account XXX for Chart of Accounts XYZ and you want to change the G/L Account Type (XXX means the G/L Account ID; XYZ means the Chart of Accounts ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Implementation Project and click the Open Activity List.
- Select the Fine Tune phase and then select the Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination activity from the activity list.
- Click the Edit chart of accounts.
- You have created a G/L Account XXX for Chart of Accounts XYZ and you want to change the G/L Account Type.
You can change the G/L Account Type if there are no postings in the system. In case there are postings for the G/L Account you need to reverse all the postings and then change the G/L Account Type.
You should execute the report: G/L Accounts - Line Items to check if there are any postings made.
G/L Account Type, Charts of Accounts , KBA , g/l account type , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions