There is no error displayed in CRM document that contains system status I1030 (Contains Error). Further process of the document gets stuck by I1030. It is incorrect as an error is expected to be displayed in the document, noting that I1030 is set only when an error is raised.
- Symptom 1: the error is raised and displayed when the document is created and saved from scratch. Open the document days later and there is no error anymore though I1030 is still set to it.
- Symptom 2: Create and save a new document from scratch and I1030 is immediately set to it.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRM_JEST, SLG2, SBAL_DELETE, BALHDR, BALDAT , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-AL , Application Log , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.