- "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND" SAP Dump messages are seen in BW7.4 when Crystal reports are scheduled or run in publications
- Dump message may displayed intermittently, or first time the reports runs fine, than dump happens
- For the failed jobs of the "Crystal" user shows "Did not connect to reg server, SY-SUBRC 3"
- SAP BW 7.4
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP6 or earlier
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 SP6 or earlier
CR Opensql driver, inforset, OSQL_EXECUTE, OSQL_EXECUTE_INTERNAL , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.