- An empty screen appears when trying to access your SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- System seems to be inaccessible as a blank page appears instead of the logon screen.
- SAML SSO has been configured for the system previously.
- While checking the Console tab in Google Chrome Dev tools, the following warning appears:
- "The SSL certificate used to load resources from https://<customername>.<region>.sapbusinessobjects.cloud will be distrusted in M70. Once distrusted, users will be prevented from loading these resources. See https://g.co/chrome/symantecpkicerts for more information."
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Observe that nothing is being loaded, the screen is blank.
- SSL certificate issue on the consumer IdP side.
- SSL certificate has expired in the SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- In order to fix issues like above SAP Cloud Operations needs to renew certificate of the system.
There is new feature to update the SAML IDP Signing Certificate from 2019.22.
Details in Help guide below:
Updating the SAML IdP Signing Certificate
- 2757726 - Is SAC Down? Cannot access SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- 2542839 - Service Provider certificate expires in X days message in SAP Analytics Cloud ***FAQ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics,SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, shows, displays, seen, observed, open, System Down, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0