Database error text........: "SQL1236N Table "schema.tablename" cannot allocate a |
| new page because the index with identifier "1" does not yet support large |
| RIDs. SQLSTATE=55066 row=1" |
Above mentioned error can be seen for the following scenarios.
- Drop Cube failed with the error.
- Loading data into BW system failed with the error.
- Execute 'REORG and RUNSTATS' for the table from transaction Db13.
It triggers dump 'DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR' with the error.
- Db6conv aborted with the error.
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP SEM 6.0 / 700
- SAP EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- Db2 for LUW 9.05 and above
Large Row Is's, Large_rids, Reorg, clustering index, Write access, Tablespace, St22 dump, Convert to Large , KBA , BC-DB-DB6 , DB2 Universal Database for Unix / NT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.