When a user's locale has been set to th_TH (Thai language), the date values show incorrect years like 2560, 2561 etc.
Successfactors Bizx Platform
Reproducing the Issue
Change the language to Thai from Options -> Change Language.
- Check the dates in the instance, for example, Go to my employee profile -> Job information section to create or edit on the date field.
- Notice the year value in the date field.
- When we choose thai language in Bizx, it uses the Buddhist calendar and this is the expected behavior as per the design.
- There is a 543 years difference between the Buddhist calendar and the Gregorian calendar.
- The reckoning of the Buddhist Era in Thailand is 543 years ahead of the Christian/Common Era, so the year 2017 C.E. corresponds to B.E. 2560.
- Please go through the following link for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_and_time_notation_in_Thailand
This is an expected behaviour as described above.
Support Engineers can go through the internal memo for more information.
KBA 2572327 - No option to change language in Options
Thai language, Thai year, 2560, 2561, 543 years, buddhist calendar, year format, date format, wrong year, th_TH locale, change year. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1711 ; SAP SuccessFactors platform all versions