- When opening a story a subsequent time, the chart widgets get displayed faster in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Open a story for the first time.
- Notice the time that it takes until the charts are displayed.
- Go back to Browse >> Files and open the same story again.
- Notice that the charts are displayed significantly faster.
- The "Enable Progressive Chart Rendering" option is enabled in the System >> Administration >> System Configuration menu.
- When this option is enabled, a version of the chart is cached (for an hour) and then displayed while the data is being retrieved and refreshed. If you try to interact with the cached chart, you will see the loading icon.
- If you disable the "Progressive Chart Rendering" option then the charts will take the same time every time when you open the story.
- You can find more information about this functionality in the following user's guide page: Progressive Chart Rendering and the following blogs:
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an case for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Displaying, Loading, Chart rendering, quickly, launch, graphs, updated , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0