Total claim amount is set from the amount field in custom MDF field linked to MDF rather than from the standard Amount field.
Suceessfactors - Employee Central Global Benefits
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom MDF with field "amount". The name should have the term "amount" in it in either uppercase or lowercase. For example, the field's name can be expectedAmount or NEWAMOUNT or AMOUNT, etc.
- Link this to a Reimbursement Benefit.
- In the Claim page (in employee's Benefit page), set an amount in the standard Claim Amount field.
- Set an amount in the Amount field of the custom MDF.
- On Save, the amount in the custom MDF is reflected in the Benefit landing page in Total Claim Amount field instead of the amount from the standard Claim Amount field.
- This is expected behaviour if you set the name of cusom field in custom MDF with the term "amount". When you enter a value in the custom Amount field, it does not reflect in the Total Claim Amount field. The value gets reflected only when the claim is submitted. Basically, the custom Amount field's value gets reflected in the Total Claim Amount field on onSave, not on onChange.
- If you would not want this custom MDF's amount to be relfected on claiming a benefit, then rename the field to any other name that doesn't include the term "amount".
Global Benefit Amount Custom MDF Claim Amount Incorrect amount Claim Reimbursement , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions