The Actual entry quantity field in the Sales document line report has doubled the values from the customer invoice details.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Cost and Revenue Workcenter
- Reports view
- Select the the Sales document line items report.
- for the Sales order XXX(XXX refers to the Sales order id) and the related Customer invoice YYY(YYY refers to the Customer invoice id), you see that the Actual entry quantity is doubled
Navigate to the Customer Invoicing workcenter
- Select the Customer Invoice YYY and further navigate to the document flow
- Click on the journal entry for the invoice YYY
- In the Journal entry AAA(AAA refers to Journal entry id), both the Credit and Debit posting lines have entry quantity as -1 and and -1 and they are get added as -2 in the report which is the cause of doubling in the system
Sales document line incorrect amounts, Actual entry quantity incorrect , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions