You can't add stories to a topic area or remove existing stories from a topic. There is no X sign along with the story to remove it.
If you try to drag and drop a story in a new Title (tile), it will simple won't do it. No error is displayed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Edit a Digital Boardroom Dashboard
- Create a new topic using the + sign
- A new tile with new title will appear
- Open the library to display imported stories. Try to drag and drop one story.
You selected a small zoom to visualize a complex dashboard and the box is minimized, not allowing you to drop objects.
The x to delete existing stories also disappears.
Use the buttons + to zoom in and allow a minimum size to display the correct menu options:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
dashboard, dibo, cannot, create, delete, dashboard, OC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem