Employees Full name is visible when searching for employee or when being included in raising workflows eg. First name, middle name, last name.
Reproducing the Issue
Search for employee in EC
1. Log into provisioning and select company settings
2. Select Enable Name format.
3. Go to admin center > configure object definitions
4. In search field, select Object definition, and in adjacent field, select Legal entity. On the right hand side of screen, on the take action menu, select Make Correction.
5. Create new association (see image below)
6. Go to personal information portlet. You can use the name format code drop down menu to override the existing name format. Once you made changes, select Save
7.Go to Admin Center, and under Metadata Framework, select Manage Data
8.In the Create New drop down menu, select Name Format
9.Enter the details of your preferred name format in the Name Format Code, Name Format Description and Name Element fields, then select Save.
To assign your name format to a legal entity:
- Go to Admin Center, and select Manage Data.
- On the Search drop down menu, select Legal Entity. On the adjacent drop down menu, select the relevant legal entity.
- On the Take Action drop down menu, select Make Correction.
- On the Name Format drop down menu, select the NameFormatGO you created earlier.
- Select Save.
If there is any change in the Name format which is assigned to the legal entity then the changes will not reflect automatically in the Formal name field of Personal info portlet. To see the new change there should be a mannual change required in the Personal info portlet.
Name Format Employee Central Middle Name , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-ADM , Admin Tools (EC Core only) , Problem