- You are running Business Suite (BS) or Business Warehouse (BW) on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE).
- System is down due to SID database being marked "suspect" - Error 926
- After rebooting ASE, one or more databases are not recovering.
- ASE errorlog shows the following error:
Error: 926, Severity: 14, State: 1
Database '<SID>' cannot be opened. An earlier attempt at recovery marked it 'suspect'. Check the ASE errorlog for information as to the cause.
Unable to proceed with the recovery of dbid <x> because of previous errors.
Continuing recovery with the next database.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Warehouse
- SAP Netweaver (NW) All versions
SQL926, corrupt, space, memory, shutdown, power, hardware, failure, status, sysdatabases, 256 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.