Measure Input Controls only exist in one page within the story and cannot be duplicated across different pages in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
When attempting to duplicate a page to see the input measure control options on multiple pages, the following error message may be shown;
"Unable to fetch data due to duplicate measure bindings. Remove the duplicate measure in the Builder or select a different Input Control measure."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.3.1
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Open or create a new Story
- Add a Chart
- In the 'Builder' Tab, whilst Designer mode is enabled, click 'Add Measure'
- Click 'Click to Create a Measure Input Control'
- On the page that the Measure Input Control was created on, click the Page Name and click 'Duplicate'
This behaviour is currently by design, as one Measure Input Control can only exist on one page, and will control all measures across all pages within one story.
If you wish to be able to place the Measure Input Control options on all pages within the story, please raise this is as an enhancement request at influence.sap.com
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem