When registering a user to a VLS Scheduled Offering, the following error is generated:
User [*******] could not be registered in the VLS event. Please note the error code and contact your VLS administrator.
VLS Error Code: execute() failed
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Under Learning Activities go to Class
- Select a VLS Class
- Enroll a user to VLS Class
- Error appears
The Instructor linked to the Class does not have an Email Address entered in the Email Address field.
- Navigate to People > Instructors
- Select and Edit Instructor linked to the Class
- Update the Email Address field and Apply Changes
- Register the user again and the error should now be resolved.
Skype, VLS, Validation Error, integration, execute failed(), Instructor, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions