Attribute conditions under Member Determination in Target Group are displayed in wrong groups in Google Chrome.
Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Log into system with Google Chrome in HTML5.
- Go to Sales Campaign work center.
- Select Target Groups view.
- Open target group Test Member Determination Group.
- Select facet Member Determination.
- Click Maintain Conditions under Marketing Attributes.
- Add more than 10 Attribute Sets.
This is a visual UI render bug in Google Chrome.
The issue is present in Google Chrome only and the values will be displayed correctly in Internet Explorer. This is only a visual bug and the list is sent properly in the backend with the correct grouping. This issue will be fixed in future releases.
grouping; attribute sets; sales campaign; chrome; marketing attributes; determination group; , KBA , attribute sets , grouping , sales campaign , chrome , determination group , marketing attributes , LOD-CRM-BF-BA , Business Attributes , Product Enhancement
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions