Onboarding information is updated whitin the system , is it possible to know who made the changes and what was the initial value?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Access to Super Admin is needed:
- Login to Super Admin and click on Account
- Click on HRData History
- Pass HR ID of the candidate and click "Get HRData"
- All Key information will be shown in XML format.
Understanding the XML data :taking a sample of key : "company" which was inserted by system and was later updated by user
<value>ABC Pvt Ltd</value>
<value stamp="201801171739017204205" owner="" type="String" txnId="00000000-0000-0000-0000" lastTxnId="" txnOp="INSERT">XYZ Pvt Ltd</value>
<value stamp="201802011715057677681" owner="xxxxx" type="String" txnId="00000000-0000-0000-0000" lastTxnId="00000000-0000-0000-0000" txnOp="UPDATE">ABC Pvt Ltd</value>
- <key>company</key> - Refers Key
- <value>ABC Pvt Ltd</value> - Refers current value
- <type>String</type> - data type
- <history> ... </history> - shows the transactions performed on the key
- stamp - refers time stamp of the transaction performed
- owner - If empty : means system else user id is shows
- txnOp - shows transaction type where INSERT or UPDATE or DELETE
HRData, History, Super, Admin, Manage, HR, Data, Owner, Key, Change, Modification, Audit, Value, Activity , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To