- Delivery has WMTA output enabled with WMTA set to '4'.
- Transfer Order (TO) for the delivery was cancelled in LT15 but a new one is automatically created in the process.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
WMTA, output, LT15, delivery, outbound, "transfer order", cancelled, recreate, picked, quantity, VL02N, immediate, direct , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.