Frequently asked questions related to quota arrangements in MRP:
- When and what scenario should quota arrangements be used?
- What's the difference between allocation quota and split quota?
- Why MRP always assigns same vendor to newly created purchase requisitions?
- How quota arrangement usage in MRP is simplified in S/4HANA systems?
- Why quota is not selected or considered by MRP?
- Can quota work with MRP area?
- What's the difference between maximum quantity and maximum release quantity? When to use which setting?
- Why the allocated quantity exceeds the maximum quantity defined for a quota item?
- How to correct allocated quantity in quota?
- Why quota cannot be changed and how to change it?
- What settings should be avoided when using quota arrangements?
- How to search notes related to quota in MRP valid for your system release?
- How to search KBAs related to quota in MRP?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , MM-PUR-SQ-QTA , Quota Arrangement , MM-CBP , Consumption-Based Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.