The advance payment is not taken into account when requesting expenses.
- You receive the error 'You can't request an advance payment for a trip that is in the past.'
- SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense
- SAP Travel on Demand
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Auditing Work Center.
- Use the Expense Reports Tab.
- Search for All Expense reports for the user ABC (where ABC stands for the user name).
- Open the expense report XXX (where XXX stands for the Expense Report ID).
- Navigate to the tab Trip Request.
At the bottom of the screen you see the error message 'You can't request an advance payment for a trip that is in the past.'.
The date of the advance needs to be before the start and end date of the trip/expense report.
This is the expected system behavior. Please ensure that the advance has a date prior to the start and end dates of the trip/expense report.
Expense report, trip request, advance, Globus, advance payment , KBA , LOD-TEM-AUD , Travel Auditing , LOD-TEM-APV , Travel Approval , Problem
EXP: SAP TRAVEL ON DEMAND 1802 ; EXP: SAP TRAVEL ON DEMAND 1805 ; SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense 1711