You would like to restrict access to a folder in SAP Jam for some group members.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Access SAP Jam
- Go to any group
- Click on "Content" button
It is only possible to restrict folder access if the same is private. If the folder is public, members of the group can still access the content of the folder.
If the folder is private, you can:
- Select the folder
- Click the arrow down icon
- Select "Edit Privacy" or "Share Access"
- Add or remove the necessary group members
- Group admins will still have access to the folder even though if they are not explicitly granted access to it.
- if you want to grant a membership the content privacy, you should add this membership to the corresponding group first.
2082981 - Creating Groups on Jam
Help portal guide: Group folders
private folder, restrict, public folder, access, edit privacy, share access , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , How To
SAP Jam Collaboration all versions