You click on Preview in a Price List and expect the Positions to be sorted Alphabetically by Product ID, but they are not.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Product and Service Portfolio Workcenter.
- Select the Price Lists View.
- Open any Price List.
- Click on Preview.
The Preview is not sorted alphabetically by Product ID.
Currently there is no sorting in Price Lists and entries in a Price List are shown by date of entry.
- The first Position entered in a Price list will be shown first and the last Position entered in a Price List will be shown last.
- This is the expected System Behaviour.
You need to enter the products in a sorted order while creating the price list.
- This can done via Microsoft Excel and the Excel Add-in. You can download the unsorted details from the existing price list and sort them in excel. The sorted list can then be used to fill the details for the new price list.
- You can find more Information in Help Documentation Upload Price or Discount Lists using Microsoft Excel.
Easy Price Maintenance in SAP Business ByDesign blog, click here.
Price List, Sort, Alphabetical, Product ID, Preview, Preislisten, Sortieren, Produkt ID, Vorschau , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign 1711 ; SAP Business ByDesign 1802