- Currently when fiscal periods are used in a model or story, only the non-specific fiscal period labels can be displayed (e.g. P01, P02, P03).
- Need the ability to display the calendar period labels in the context where fiscal period is used (e.g. P01/2018 displayed as Oct/17).
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.x.x
Reproducing the Issue
Log on to SAC tenant.
Create a Chart story based on a model with Time dimension.
Select Time dimension into Rows.
Set Show Hierarchy as FYQP for Time dimension if it is not default selection in model level.
=> Non-specific fiscal period labels can be displayed (e.g. P01, P02, P03) in the chart.
This is limitation in current product version. It is not yet supported to display the calendar period labels for fiscal period.
The feature request has been submitted to SAC development team and it is already on roadmap.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, fiscal, label, calendar, period , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem