- Who to contact at SAP for cloud tenant changes?
- Who is responsible for changing cloud systems visible in the System Data application?
- How to add cloud tenants so they are visible in Launchpad
- How to create tenants so they are available for support incidents
- Cannot see instances in Lauchpad applications
- Cannot see tenant when creating a support incident
- Remove tenant that is no longer needed
- Remove an instance
- Cloud systems displayed in Launchpad need to be updated
- Cloud tenants are missing
- How do I change a cloud tenant?
- How to reassign a cloud tenant to a different customer number
- How to reassign a cloud tenant to a different installation number
- Unable to create cloud tenants in Launchpad
- Need new cloud tenants created
- How to request new cloud tenants under our cloud installation
- Launchpad System Data isn't allowing me to create or edit cloud systems
- Launchpad License Key application is not allowing me to add or delete cloud systems
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- APPLIES TO: All Cloud Solutions
- DOES NOT APPLY TO: On-Premise Solutions
SID , system name , cloud products , cloud systems , cloud instances , cloud-based products , instances , tenants , XXSERSAPSMPTEN , , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-TEN , Sytem Data Cloud Tenants , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.