Accrual Calendar completes in 'Simulate' mode but fails during 'Run'
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Time Off Calendars.
2. Select the accrual calendar then click Simulate.
3. Check the status of the calendar run simulation from Admin Center > Monitor Job. Job Status shows as Completed and simulation log shows that accruals are created.
4. In Manage Time Off Calendars, click Run for the respective calendar. Calendar run status shows 'Job Failed'.
Incorrect parameter value for Time Account Details External Code is used on the Create statement of the accrual rule configuration. This will cause the calendar to fail if at least one accrual posting with the same external code exists or has been created for user(s). For each accrual posting
Use Generate External Code for Time Off () function as a value for the External Code parameter on the Create statement of the accrual rule
KBA , configuration issue , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem